DEEPEN YOUR PRACTICE
SHARE YOUR PASSION WITH OTHERS
EXPERIENCE THE PROFOUND BENEFITS OF THIS ANCIENT PRACTICE FOR YOURSELF AND OTHERS
Are you feeling called to teach and or deepen your meditation practice? Join us for an immersion style training that has been proven to be beneficial and life-changing.
What is immersion style?
Training with an immersion style of study is incredibly powerful. It is done in a small intimate setting where you have full access to the leadership and teachers through out the entire training period. Our privilege is to enhance your strengths and strengthen your weak areas. We call it loving you into strength. Our mission, is to help you acknowledge, develop and strengthen your own unique way of leadership. Training under an immersion style means you will not get lost in the large group energy, or online disconnection. We believe that intimate one-on-one training in areas like this is critical to the development and building of one’s skill.
You will be fully supported as you become certified to lead peaceful and powerfully moving meditations.
In our in-depth program, participants will gain a thorough understanding of theory, practice and teaching meditation. You will cultivate the experience and knowledge needed to support you to lead group meditations with confidence. You become a part of a community that wants, sees and believes in your growth and success.
- Mindfulness meditation
- Didactic & experiential learning
Who is this training for?
This training program is designed for those with a meditation background who wish to deepen their understanding with the intention to effectively share this modality with others or deepen their own practice.
What are the benefits of our training program?
- Ability to teach and facilitate meditation individually or with groups in a variety of settings
- Ability to create transformational meditations for any size and demographics
- Ample guidance and feedback from instructor
- Mentorship and one-on-one supervision with instructor
- Receive proven scripts for different styles of meditation
- Learn to create powerful scripts
- Continue to deepen and extend your personal practice and study.
- Group feedback
- Video feedback
Through our immersion style learning in experiential learning and reflection, committed personal practice, and supervised teaching practice, participants will:
- Teach with confidence and poise
- Learn proper posture and alignment
- Master a deep understanding of different meditation methodologies
- Learn mindful breathing to link body, mind and energy
- Develop and apply self-compassion practices to self and clients
- Discover healing that happens within meditation
- Commitment to your own practice
- Integrating meditation practice with life’s daily activities
- Discover how to lead both individual and group meditation sessions
- Uncover your own unique style as a meditation instructor
- Get tips to present yourself in the community and build your clientele
- Learn the importance of ethics and conduct as the teacher role
- Journal homework, exercises and small-group study assignments
- Daily meditation practice
- Upkeep of meditation log and journal
- Attendance to the monthly weekend all day classes
- Quality, in-depth instruction provided by esteemed teacher
- A thorough foundation in the practice of meditation
- A wealth of resources, handouts, and materials to support your practice and teaching
- Small group work and peer support
Triné offers a unique approach to practicing and teaching meditation. Triné offers 25 years of extensive education and experience. She has created a program that will help all participants learn effective strategies and meditation tools. The purpose of this training is to support students to design, develop and lead meditations.
All participants who finish will receive a certificate of completion.
Three month program
Full price $1,200
Early Bird Special ends Thursday, February 20th $1,000
No refunds or exchanges
$500 first payment due before Tuesday, March 2nd (non-refundable)
Followed by 3 equal payments due a week before class (non-refundable)
First Weekend: Saturday, March 7th-Sunday, March 8th
Second Weekend: Saturday, April 4th-Sunday, April 5th
Third Weekend: Saturday, May 2nd-Sunday, May 3rd